Setting Up the Snack Table for an Adult Field Day Event

I will be having a field day event for adults. I have a couple of donations for the event like chips, juice, etc. I would like a fun way to display the snack/giveaway table. What should I put the items in, containers, boxes, etc.? Please help.

By Ladybug

How about putting the snack packages in large, colorful bowls or tubs? Or if the items are all the same, you could put the snacks in a brown paper sack. Fold the top over, punch two holes, and then thread yarn or ribbon through the holes making a bow. You could decorate the sacks with stickers or art work. Then they could just pick up a sack and take it with them.

Serving water melon outside.
Serving Snacks Outside
Holidays and Parties Parties FoodJune 6, 2011
Table Runner
Making a Table Runner
baby sleeping by grass
Setting Up a Green Nursery
Freezing Black-eyed Peas
Freezing Field Peas (Black-Eyed Peas)
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day