A Little "Something" in Christmas Cards

I don't do much gift giving at the holidays, but I do like to send out Christmas cards and enclose a little "something" inside the card. I have a Cheery Reindeer word-find that I copied out of an old magazine and I am going to enclose that inside some cards. I also have printed off an easy recipe for Breakfast Cheese Danish and I used a recipe card with a gingerbread man and candies on it that I got for free from http://www.alenkasprintables.com;

That recipe is going into the cards that I send to family and friends that like to bake. For my book reading friends, I found some thin, satin bookmarks to slip inside their cards. I like to add little surprises to the cards and these items are so small that they don't add to the weight or change the amount of postage needed.

By Paula from Christmas, MI

At www.christmasecheer.com you can send a personalized message or Christmas song to a loved one's phone. It is free and only takes a minute to do.

Button Christmas card.
Homemade Christmas Cards
Holidays and Parties Christmas CardsDecember 1, 2006
A paper angel cutout hanging from a clothespin.
Making an Angel Christmas Card
Gingerbread Man Christmas Card
Making Gingerbread Man Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎄