Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Information On Foot Pressure Points

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I am looking for a chart that shows the pressure points on the feet. I have been told that different places on our feet affect different places in our bodies. If anyone knows where I can access one it would be greatly appreciated.

Tuey

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel 9 2,498 01/20/2005 Flag

Hi Tuey,
Here is a site that is trying to sell you something but if you scroll down on the page there are hand and foot "maps" with pressure points.

http://www.gungfu.com/pics_info_pages/accu_pressure_point.htm

Susan from ThriftyFun

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jennydo. (Guest Post) 01/20/2005 Flag

Look up reflexology, it's great and does work.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Beverly 1 11 01/21/2005 Flag

If there is a Massage School in your area, they should have them. Or maybe bookstores that have a section on Massage and Accupressure.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By carolyn blakemore 1 01/23/2005 Flag

Tuey,
I have a chart that you might like, it has all the pressure points listed and all the related organs and points on the body. Let me know and I will email this to you. Carol

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By tuey 5 16 01/25/2005 Flag

I AM RESPONDING TO CAROLNKY....
I HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR GENEROUS OFFER TO SHARE YOUR FOOT CHART. I AM WONDERING IF YOU GOT MY EMAILS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM WAITING PATIENTLY IN THE WINGS TO RECEIVE A COPY.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR GENEROUS OFFER.
BEST REGARDS,
TUEY

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By alain (Guest Post) 04/19/2005 Flag

Regards Alain

alain@peddytech.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jaya krishnan (Guest Post) 04/24/2005 Flag

Yo, just go to this site and right click on pic to save onto your disk.

http://discount-massager.wowshopper.com/htm-pages/foot_pressure_points.htm

hope this helps. later
jk
from India

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Louis Thompson. (Guest Post) 07/02/2006 Flag

http://www.geocities.com/jrh_iii/acupressure/acupoints.html#7

this is the website
i found it useful!
:]

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By sanbos (Guest Post) 09/28/2006 Flag

would i be able to get a copy of the chart of foot pressure points or atleast were i can get one? thank you sboswort AT elp.rr.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Feroza (Guest Post) 11/10/2006 Flag

Go to "google.com" and enter foot pressure points

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mari (Guest Post) 11/22/2006 Flag

Hello, Looking for same info wanted to know if by any chance someone responded to you with info

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Angel (Guest Post) 11/23/2006 Flag

Tuey are you from yahoo pyramids?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 07/31/2007 Flag

I have 2 books from late 70's early 80's that have organs affected by pressure points in feet and back.I use this therapy even today-I get results every time.It's an alternative to drugs/surgery.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By heylola2 (Guest Post) 06/08/2008 Flag

Yes, that is true.
On google, look up feet pressure points, and look at pictures.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Roxanne (Guest Post) 08/21/2008 Flag

I am just doing some exercise - which involves both the head and body and the back area of my foot was slightly hurting or pulling - or more I could feel that dull pain of the pressure point - so I decided to have a look at which area of the body this area of the foot relates to and surprisingly it is the ovary. Amazing!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Roxanne (Guest Post) 08/22/2008 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Nico (Guest Post) 08/29/2008 Flag

I have been using sleeping tablets for the last 3 years. There must be a way by perhaps pressure pionts that can help me. Or if you know of any kind of help. mail namlish at yahoo dot com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Tony Bajdek 1 07/27/2009 Flag

I saw some socks on tv that have the pressure points printed on them. Does anyone know where to get them?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes