Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Information On Foot Pressure Points

I am looking for a chart that shows the pressure points on the feet. I have been told that different places on our feet affect different places in our bodies. If anyone knows where I can access one it would be greatly appreciated.

Tuey

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Tony Bajdek07/27/2009

I saw some socks on tv that have the pressure points printed on them. Does anyone know where to get them?

By Nico (Guest Post)08/29/2008

I have been using sleeping tablets for the last 3 years. There must be a way by perhaps pressure pionts that can help me. Or if you know of any kind of help. mail namlish at yahoo dot com

By Roxanne (Guest Post)08/22/2008

I am just doing some exercise - which involves both the head and body and the back area of my foot was slightly hurting or pulling - or more I could feel that dull pain of the pressure point - so I decided to have a look at which area of the body this area of the foot relates to and surprisingly it is the ovary. Amazing!

By Roxanne (Guest Post)08/21/2008

By heylola2 (Guest Post)06/08/2008

Yes, that is true.
On google, look up feet pressure points, and look at pictures.

RE: Information On Foot Pressure Points

By (Guest Post)07/31/2007

I have 2 books from late 70's early 80's that have organs affected by pressure points in feet and back.I use this therapy even today-I get results every time.It's an alternative to drugs/surgery.

By Angel (Guest Post)11/23/2006

Tuey are you from yahoo pyramids?

By Mari (Guest Post)11/22/2006

Hello, Looking for same info wanted to know if by any chance someone responded to you with info

By Feroza (Guest Post)11/10/2006

Go to "google.com" and enter foot pressure points

By sanbos (Guest Post)09/28/2006

would i be able to get a copy of the chart of foot pressure points or atleast were i can get one? thank you sboswort AT elp.rr.com

By Louis Thompson. (Guest Post)07/02/2006

http://www.geocities.com/jrh_iii/acupressure/acupoints.html#7

this is the website
i found it useful!
:]

By jaya krishnan (Guest Post)04/24/2005

Yo, just go to this site and right click on pic to save onto your disk.

http://discount-massager.wowshopper.com/htm-pages/foot_pressure_points.htm

hope this helps. later
jk
from India

By alain (Guest Post)04/19/2005

Regards Alain

alain@peddytech.com

By tuey [5]01/25/2005

I AM RESPONDING TO CAROLNKY....
I HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR GENEROUS OFFER TO SHARE YOUR FOOT CHART. I AM WONDERING IF YOU GOT MY EMAILS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM WAITING PATIENTLY IN THE WINGS TO RECEIVE A COPY.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR GENEROUS OFFER.
BEST REGARDS,
TUEY

By carolyn blakemore01/23/2005

Tuey,
I have a chart that you might like, it has all the pressure points listed and all the related organs and points on the body. Let me know and I will email this to you. Carol

By Beverly [1]01/21/2005

If there is a Massage School in your area, they should have them. Or maybe bookstores that have a section on Massage and Accupressure.

By jennydo. (Guest Post)01/20/2005

Look up reflexology, it's great and does work.

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel [9]01/20/2005

Hi Tuey,
Here is a site that is trying to sell you something but if you scroll down on the page there are hand and foot "maps" with pressure points.

http://www.gungfu.com/pics_info_pages/accu_pressure_point.htm

Susan from ThriftyFun