Rake Your Carpet

This photo is of "Patriotic Kodi" Kodi is short for Kodiak (like the bear); Kodi was fluffy and cuddly like a big ole bear and still is. Kodi is seven years old, born August 6th; he became a family member on Valentines Day 1998. A family friend had purchased Kodi and his sister, they turned out to be too much for her to handle, so Kodi became our Sweetheart! Kodi is a hybrid breed from the Shiloh Shepherd kennels; a long haired German shepherd weighing in at 120 pounds of which is light for his breed

P.S. Kodi has great fun tracking wild coyotes and catching tennis balls.

My tip for the day is, with a hairy companion like Kodi hair can be a real problem for the carpet and vacuum, so before I vacuum I rake the carpet. It's wild how much hair is in the teeth of the rake, the rake is about seven inches wide. I bought it from the local hardware store for around eight dollars and I wouldn't be without it. This real outdoors rake works a lot better than a carpet rake.

-Victoria

Kodi is a beautiful dog. Where are the Shiloh Shepherd Kennels? Does anyone know>

Kodi is a beautiful dog. Where are the Shiloh Shepherd Kennels? Does anyone know????

Hi there Kodi came from the Shiloh Shepherd kennels in Fountain Valley Ca. The "Shiloh" comes from a German Shepherd breeder Tina Barber who started the crusade to stop the hip and elbow dysplasia and also to stop the interbreeding and the over breeding of the German Shepherd dogs. Shiloh Shepherd is now recognized as a distinct breed and is accepted for registry in the American Rare Breed Association.

http://www.shilohshepherds.org/issrIncRegisteredKennelNames.htm

I hope this helps

Victoria and Kodi

Hi, just thought I would suggest that anyone here interested in the Shiloh Shepherd visit our club website http://www.ShilohShepherd.com there are thousands of pictures & links to great articles & breed information.

BTW .. The original Shiloh Shepherds kennel has always been in New York ;-)

Shiloh shepherd
Shiloh Shepherd Photos
Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 21, 2005
A safety pin with beads in a flag pattern.
Patriotic Craft Ideas For Kids (USA)
Cleaning Up Pet Hair
Cleaning Up Pet Hair
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
🎉
🎄