Keep Socks Together in Laundry

Cut a piece of 3/4 inch PVC pikp to make a ring approximately 1/8 inch thick. Sand the rough edges and you're good to go. Slip a pair of adult socks through the hole and throw in the dirty clothes basket. This will keep the socks together through washer, dryer, and on to the clean socks drawer. I never remove the ring until I'm ready to wear the clean socks, then I put the ring on a pair of dirty socks.

For little people's socks, you can use a 1/2 inch PVC pipe.

By BUD from Bradenton, FL

That's definitely a tip for the guys, Bud ~ LOL! Way to think outside the box though! Think I'll just keep safety-pining mine together. Less labor intensive, easier, and (possibly) cheaper. Keep your tips coming, we appreciate 'em!

Woman carrying a laundry basket full of socks.
Keeping Track of Socks
Organizing LaundryJune 24, 2010
Pairs of Baby Socks on a Clothesline
Keeping Baby Socks Together in the Wash
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Uses for Unmatched Socks, Small Pile of Unmatched Socks
Uses for Unmatched Socks
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
🎄