Gift Ideas For Harley Lover

My dad loves Harley Davidson motorcycles. Does anyone have ideas what I can buy or make him?

Thanks.

Kristi

How about a Harley Davidson Christmas tree

ornament~they come out with a couple different ones every year.

Plus, you can find HD bike telephones at Radio Shack and a few other places.

There is also a HD calender that would be very useful.

Theres almost everything you can think of as far as clothing and riding apparel~just visit a HD dealer.

Will, my husband has a Harley. I got him one of those big Harley toys from Walmart to set in front of the tv they are remote control but they also can be just for looks because they are so big. (Cost about a 100.00.) Then there's the Harley phone you can buy. I think Radio Shack has them.

I was recently in a shop that sells patches, Music-related t-shirts and hoodies etc. I saw some really nice Motorcyle patches, including Harley. Something like this might be more in the budget for you and he could sport it on the sleeve of his riding jacket.

My husband and I run a smoke shop and we sell a variety of things. One of our more popular items is a Harley Davidson Zippo lighter. I guess something like this would be more for a smoker so if your dad is a smoker, an engraved Zippo would make a great gift.

You can buy 2 Harley bandanas and some fiber fill and sew a nice throw pillow. To save even more money you can use a solid piece of scrap fabric for the back. Black works really well.Just use the bandana for a pattern for your fabric.

My brother-in-law invented a real cool light for Harleys. Let me know if you'd like more info. Casey

I don't know if your dad had a harley in the past or if he likes a certain style but you can get custom clocks and other items made. My brother in law totally re-did a harley and I got ahold of a picture when he was done. On ebay there are different sellers who can take your picture and put it on a clock or other item. I paid around $25.00 for a wall clock with a picture of his harley. Just a thought.

I am looking for a half Harley gas tank to make out of an Easter basket.