Aldi's near Mitchellville, Maryland

I am looking for nearest location of a Aldi's store in. I am in Mitchellville, Maryland.

Priscilla

there site is http://www.aldi.com go there click on location and they will tell you the stores closet to you. I live a hour from our closet one but at there prices i still think its worth it. Lori

http://usa.aldi.com/store_01/

I live about 15 miles from one, and I shop there all the time. I get about 75% of my groceries from there. It is silly to pay $2.00 for a loaf of bread when I can buy it for about .60. Other savings are great, too. I buy very few things from 'regular' food stores. I spent about $80 at Aldis and came home with a ton of food. At a 'regular' food store, I doubt I'd have brought five bags home.

The closest stores to you that I know of are: Hyattsville (it's on Hamilton Street off of Queen's Chapel). Another one is on Marlboro Pike in District Heights area. If you go toward Baltimore at all there is one in Glen Burnie also.

basket with products
Shopping at Aldi's
Consumer Advice Store FinderOctober 6, 2005
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Raw Cocoa Beans
Growing Cacao
🎄