South Dakota Christmas Charities

Charities that offer help during the holiday season in South Dakota. Please post feedback about any charities you may know about.

Editor's Note: Do NOT post here if you need help. ThriftyFun does not have resources to give direct help to those in need.

There is a place in Sioux Falls called The Banquet. I know they offer meals. As for food//clothing/toys, I am not sure, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

There is the Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, call 211(HELPLINE, it is a national organization. In Sioux Falls they are also a clearing house for the Christmas Charities. HELPLINE keeps a list of almost all of the organizations where people can go to get different types of help. I'm pretty sure most of the charities have already used there allotments to help people.

I just heard on the news that Toys For Tots is behind in donations because they have had a drastic increase in requests for help. A week ago I heard that the Salvation Army has had a 20% increase in requests for help this year and at that time they were $300,000 behind in donations.

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
South Dakota Christmas Charities
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
North Dakota Christmas Charities
South Carolina Christmas Charities
🎄