Blue and White China Collection

I just moved and have a blue and white collection. In my old house they were displayed in a built in wall cabinet in the dining room. I had no idea what to do to display them. Well, the new house has a white and blue kitchen, perfect! So I bought a white bookcase, and it goes perfectly! I am going to buy another white bookcase to display my collector plates.

By Linda from Bellevue, NE

Blue and White China Collection

Great Idea.That looks wonderful.I have purchased several of the taller bookshelves to assist in my utility room ,I store comforters and sheet sets on them.They work great!

very inviting, lovely colors! I especially like the kitties.

I too have a blue and white collection and use many of my pieces, but I don't have it together like yours. It's very visually appealing.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AccessoriesJuly 6, 2007
Antique China Cups and Saucers
Uses for Antique China
China tea cup and saucer with floral pattern.
Cleaning Fine China Dishes
China Cup and Saucer
Appraising China
China tea cups
Selling Fine China