Cat Pee on Leather Clothing

I have gone through the web and still can't find anything to clean cat pee on leather pants. Please help

Anne from Denver, CO

you can try a product called urine gone, i think thats it, not sure google it. sorry i can't be more help

I had that problem on a leather jacket. I used Urine Kleen, white bottle w/red writing and cap, found at Petsmart. I proceeded with caution, cotton balls, and a roll of paper towels. I kept soaking a cotton ball and wetting the stains that way, then blotting almost dry with paper towels so as not to ruin the leather. After several rounds, I finally dampened one more cotton ball and dabbed the areas, not making them quite so wet as before. I let it air dry. So far no smell has reappeared and this was at least 3 years ago, and the leather went back to its normal texture (as opposed to the urine texture).

Urine Gone is OK for small spots. There's a much more powerful product called Anti Icky Poo. A gallon jug of it is pricey, but it can be diluted with up to 3 parts water (making it more economical than Urine Gone and similar products) and can be used in all kinds of situations involving pet stink in textiles, on rugs, in corners, etc. It contains stink eating bacteria, so wherever the source of the stink has gone, Anti Icky Poo follows it and eats it.