BirthdayParties

Entertainment Ideas for a Backyard Birthday Party

Category Birthday

My twin brother and I are having a big birthday party in my backyard. We're inviting all are friends, but I don't now what I can do for entertainment. can you help? We are turing 13 and I am a girl with a twin brother.

Brittney from IL

Answers

You could try a backyard carnival. I did this this summer for my son. I went to schoolcarnival.com and got alot of ideas for games. I set up the games around the backyard, it helps to have older kids to run them. I gave everyone 10 tickets to start. Each game cost a ticket to play. We had balloon darts, football throw, redneck golf, milk jug knock down, and even a picture board. I even made a "plinko board" to use to get new tickets. Even if the kids run out of tickets, they could do a trick or stunt to earn more. I also went to True Value and rented a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. We roasted hotdogs and had sodas. Everything cost one ticket, the kids loved it. We had a great time. And all of the games were homemade.