Entertainment Ideas for a Backyard Birthday Party

My twin brother and I are having a big birthday party in my backyard. We're inviting all are friends, but I don't now what I can do for entertainment. can you help? We are turing 13 and I am a girl with a twin brother.

Brittney from IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You could try a backyard carnival. I did this this summer for my son. I went to schoolcarnival.com and got alot of ideas for games. I set up the games around the backyard, it helps to have older kids to run them. I gave everyone 10 tickets to start. Each game cost a ticket to play. We had balloon darts, football throw, redneck golf, milk jug knock down, and even a picture board. I even made a "plinko board" to use to get new tickets. Even if the kids run out of tickets, they could do a trick or stunt to earn more. I also went to True Value and rented a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. We roasted hotdogs and had sodas. Everything cost one ticket, the kids loved it. We had a great time. And all of the games were homemade.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 25, 2006
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
man playing guitar
Saving Money On Wedding Entertainment
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:57:15 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.