Missed Sending Out Christmas Cards?

There have been times that I was so busy working as a musician over the holidays, that I didn't have time to send cards, etc. So, I just sent everything out in January and said "Happy New Year!" It worked, too. (Or you could say "Happy Epiphany" or "Three Kings" (because the wisemen came AFTER Christmas!)

I seldom get my Christmas letter and cards sent out before Christmas. It is often my Dec. 27 activity. My family and friends are used to my things arriving late. One year a friend of mine missed Christmas entirely because of some family obligations, and sent out the letter and cards at Easter. We were all happy to hear from her at any time.

New Years Card
Sending New Year's Cards
Holidays and Parties Christmas CardsDecember 24, 2007
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎉
🎄