Red Cream Soda on Dry Clean Only Wool Coat

Four cans of red cream soda exploded on my brand new camel colored wool coat. I took it to the dry cleaners the following morning and it was returned with red stains all over. I hate to throw it away and I will try anything.

Susan from Minnesota

Answers

The red in the soda is a dye, you can only remove the dye by using a dye remover. I would look into using a red stain remover that is sold at professional carpet supply houses you may find some for sale online a excellent brand to look into is CTI-ProsChoice at www.proschoice.com you can find a distributor in your area who will sell to a homeowner or contact your carpet cleaning professional for a referral. Also check if the product can be used on wool. Very Important. Good Luck

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsMarch 12, 2005
Ice Cream Soda
Ice Cream Soda Recipes
Wool Sweater
Removing Stains From Wool Clothing
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 5:03:34 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.