Garden: Eavesdropping Bird

Out in the garden, there are good and bad guys constantly plotting and planning on how to rid the garden of vermin. The birds occasionally drop by to listen in and see if they can help.

By Jeanasina

Garden: Eavesdropping Bird

Ha ha, this is hilarious! Love it!

What a great pic. What timing! I would just be guessing but I'd have to say, you have boys, correct? Having raised four myself (let's not forget my tom-boy daughter) it is a familiar scene. Unless these are yours and you arranged them yourself, but I tend to doubt that. If the "little birdie" whispers the enemies plan of destruction (especially if it's of the infamous squash bug!!) I beg you to send a soldier to announce their plot. So far, all my tactics have failed giving them glory as they bomb my zucchini to smithereens.

Photos GardenJuly 1, 2010
Bird Eating from Bird Feeder
Keeping The Ground Under a Bird Feeder Clean
Squirrel Feeder
Making a Squirrel Feeder
Bird Seed
Covering a Bird House With Bird Seed
Finished birdbath.
Flower Pot Bird Bath
🎄