Use Pictures When Shopping for Your Home

I use a digital camera when I go to the home-improvement store for help. I just painted a bathroom and took with me a picture of the existing fixtures and floor-tile color. It really helped when picking the new paint. Also, when a plumbing section leaked, I took a picture of the pipe to explain to the plumbing person what it looked like.

Another time, my hubby needed a unique floor drain cover. I laid a ruler across it and took a picture so I'd have the dimensions. When I was looking for a comfy chair for the living room, I took a picture of the current pieces and then was able to find just the right chair at a estate sale. Try it and see how much time and money you can save by having that digital picture with you.

By Bobbie from Rockwall, TX

GREAT IDEA!! I use my digital EVERY day for something! How did we EVER live without them? I took a photo of a green shoe in order to match a shoe. I also use it when comparison shoping for to ensure I am comparing the exact items or if an outfit shown in a store is really cute, I snap that too. I also use it for jewerly from an outlet store to see if I can match a necklace or earrings to the piece at the lower priced store.

Mother and Daughter Shopping at Supermarket
Shopping Tips and Tricks
Home and Garden Home Improvement MiscellaneousApril 27, 2006
A woman typing in a credit card number for an online shopping purchase.
Online Shopping Tips
Picture of a digital camera.
Organizing Digital Photos
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
🎄