Rebates From Walgreens

I get free stuff from Walgreens. You pay first then submit rebate forms monthly. Great way to try products for no cost. Just a note, I always keep a photo of my receipts just in case there is a problem. I have gotten quite a few free items from this. They do send rebates.

By Carol from Massachusetts

I also receive lots of free stuff from Walgreens through their rebate program. It takes only a few minutes each month to complete the rebate form found in the store. Its a great way to get feminine products for half the price, too (Kimberly-Clark products - buy $20 worth and get a $10 gift card by mail) Walgreens has become my favorite store because I save alot of money there - especially when using mfg. coupons along with the Walgreens coupons. I use the rebate money to make my next purchases.

Also, make sure to request your rebate in the form of a Walgreen's Gift Card as they'll add 10% to your total. The gift cards don't expire and they don't remove money from them as the months pass like some do. If you put the number in on your rebate form submission, they're SUPPOSED to send you a postcard with what's been added to your card, but lately they just keep sending me more cards. In a perfect world, they will add it to your already existing card though.

Consumer Advice FreebiesMay 24, 2007
Hand holding out 2 dollars.
Finding and Using Rebates