Creative Easter Bonnet Ideas

Category Miscellaneous
A straw cowboy hat with Easter decorations.
Easter bonnets don't have to be simple, you can make yours as creatively as you like. This is a guide about creative Easter bonnet ideas.

I know it's a little early but does anyone have any ideas on making Easter bonnets or hats? Something different from the norm would be great, I've already seen a great one involving covering a cap with yellow strips of yarn and adding yellow feather wings, googly eyes and orange felt feet to make a large chick hat. It was cute, but I'd like some different ideas if anyone can help. :)

JoJo from AUS

Best Answer

I used my sons bob the builder hat as it is yellow anyway, I added lots of things, I covered it in crepe paper first and then added lots of those little chicks, daffodils, and ribbon it is very effective and stays securely on his head. Hope this helps I couldn't think of any other type to make as boys can be so very fussy.

Best Answer

I got a large piece of cardboard and my son cut out different shapes then we sat down and ate a tray of easter eggs ( best part ) and used the foil wrappers by sticking them over the shapes colour side down so when it is turned over you see shiny shapes.You then have to roll it into a cone and hey presto, my son was then an easter wizard. Very cool!!

Best Answer

i got a bonnet and put a plastic cocktail shaker on to a plastic plate and attached it to the bonnet. filled the shaker with cotton balls and put sweets in side it finished of with a straw so you have an EASTER SUNDAE!!!! brill idea