Use Frozen Sandwich Rolls For Lunches

My kids take bread rolls to school for lunch so I buy a lot every week and freeze. before freezing, I cut them in half so all I need to do is to take out what I need and fill them with whatever I'm using while they are still frozen. Then I put them inside the (clean) inner bag from an empty cereal box, seal them tightly with the plastic closure thingy from a loaf of sliced bread and put them in the fridge the night before. Voila! Ready to pop into lunch boxes the next morning. They don't dry out, stay fresh and I'm recycling all at the same time! I also save so much time in the mornings!

By Cettina from Malta, Europe

I just love this idea. Who would have ever thought of it? I sure am glad that you thought of it and shared it with all of us here in the USA!

Food and Recipes Food Tips School and Work LunchJanuary 25, 2008
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
🎄
🍂