Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

I've seen lots of tips about couponing and using coupons printed from computer sites. My tip is to save paper that is printed on one side (scrap paper) and use it to print those coupons. The ones in newspapers and magazines are printed on one side, so it doesn't matter if you use the already used paper. Just make sure that the is nothing personal on the used side. I even use junk mail for this. I also use scrap paper for printing receipts for the transactions that I do online. Nobody sees the receipts but me, and with the coupons, checkout people never look at the backs.

By Sally from Bedford, IN

I have been doing this for years (reusing paper). I just wanted to comment that maybe your cashiers don't look at the back of the coupon but they sure do here, they look at the front, the back, turn it upside down, squint at it, it is quite ridiculously funny but that is the way it is!

September 20, 2010 Flag

When I go to the recycling center, I head to the office paper container. If the paper doesn't have personal information on it, people will not take the time to shred it. I poke around in the paper bin until I feel something hard, then I start pulling out reams of paper. As long as it has nothing on the back side, I take it home, pull out the staples, smooth out the staple holes, and place it in my printer to print out coupons. Coupons don't care what is on the back side. I have saved over $100.00 on paper.

By Mary K. from Buckner, MO

Answers:

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

I do the same thing with my office paper, plus, I use the backs of paper in my Fax machine. Saves a bunch of money and reuses resources. (05/20/2010)

By gayle

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

I recycle the paper by using it print copies of when I pay bills on-line. At the end of the year I then shred things I don't need to keep for taxes, etc. (05/20/2010)

By PDG

Reuse Paper to Print Coupons

Wow! That is a great tip. I hate printing coupons because they seem to use up a whole sheet of paper for a little coupon. I can't wait to try this! (05/21/2010)

By lyonpridej

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Better Living Frugal Living TipsSeptember 20, 2010
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
installing software
Installing Corel Print House
🎉
🎄