Getting Rid of Aphids and Whitefly

There was a post awhile back about making your own pest control out of soap and water. I need a pest control for aphids and whitefly. Can someone help me?

By mother3times from Interlachen, FL

Any time you use soap or any other chemical on a plant, including Safer Soap, it sets your plant back and it takes a while for it to recouperate.

To get rid of aphids, I use a water hose and spray them off the bottom of the leaves of the plants, they won't climb back up.

You will probably have to use a chemical to get rid of the whiteflies:

http://www.rnzi  _infestation.htm

When I get either one of them, I use a nozzle on the hose that I can spray really hard.. The water smacks their soft bodies hard & kills them. Now spidermites is a whole different thing.

Aphids on a rose bud.
Getting Rid of Aphids
Home and Garden Gardening InsectsJuly 10, 2009
Antsin a Vegetable Garden
Getting Rid of Ants in a Vegetable Garden
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Close up image of an aphid on pink rose petals
Getting Rid of Aphids on Roses
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 2:20:06 AM on 10.0.2.71 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.