Precious (Long Haired Cat)

Precious is a 12 year old long haired, white kitty (a kiss of butterscotch on the top of her head) and one blue eye and one green eye. How I acquired Precious is a story in itself. I was visiting some people at their house. While there, their daughter and her boyfriend came to visit. While we stood outside and chatted with them, this cute little white kitten came jogging down the street towards me and meowing. I picked her up and thought she was the cutest kitty I had ever seen! But she had a little collar on her. Surely she had to belong to some little girl! So the girl we were visiting with said she would try to find the family she belonged to.

About a week or so later I went to a different area of town to a yard sale and there was that girl I was talking to! I asked her if this is where she lived and she said yes. Then I turned around to look at her yard sale items and there was a "Free Kitten" sign. I thought to myself, this couldn't be the same one, could it? Someone would have surely snatched up on her! She was beautiful! But it WAS her and I took her home with me that day! She has been my baby ever since! She likes to Sleep.

The picture I'm sharing with everyone is her looking over the top of the laptop screen while I'm working on it. :) I just HAD to snap a picture of her.

By Misty from Wooster, OH

Long Haired Cat
Photos of Long Haired Cats
Pets Pet PagesApril 6, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Persian Cat
Persian Cat Breed Information and Photos
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Giving a Cat a Haircut
Giving a Cat a Haircut