Try Salad Sandwiches

A lady I used to know, told me a great way of getting your daily intake veggies. She said a lot of the time, she might not have the time to have a salad. So she puts hers either in a whole wheat pita pocket bread or makes it on a couple pieces of whole wheat bread, using only a small dab of low fat mayonnaise and some seasoned salt and pepper. Simply add your favorite raw veggies. She'd use sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumber slices, fresh baby spinach and/or lettuces of her choosing, along with sliced onions. It was nice and filling. So having your salad doesn't have to mean a sit down dinner, you can have it on the run, too!

Yes, that's RIGHT! And Pita Bread comes in whole grain/whole wheat withOUT GLUTEN, the tummy fat

plumper! I've been eating this way for quite some time and it's great with lots of avocados as well!

God bless you. : )

I eat salad and veggies in sandwiches a lot, too and it does work to get in the greens in your diet.

Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingJuly 24, 2007
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls
🎄