Easy Chicken Feta Salad
This is an entree salad that is great for one of those hot summer evenings! The best part of this salad is that its so easy. Oh yeah and it tastes so wonderful at the end of a hot day! I always appreciate easy meals. This is kid friendly too! My 6 year old twins and toddler always ask for seconds!
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds boiled chicken breast (skinless)
- 1 box bowtie pasta (I like to use whole wheat)
- 1 bag or 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 container crumbled feta cheese (you can use less for a less "strong" flavor)
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing. (I use a low or no fat version)
Basically, you need to boil up the chicken until it is cooked through. Boil up the noodles. Chop up the chicken. Now combine everything into a big bowl and toss to coat the salad with dressing. Let it chill for a while and Mangia!
By Crunchy Mama (Jen) from Maple Park, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 8:30:12 PM on 10.0.1.17 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us