This is a holiday family favorite!
- 1 lg. pkg. raspberry Jello (dissolved)
- 1 qt water (heat to boiling)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 c. cranberries
- 1 c. diced tart red apple
- 1 orange
Grind all fruit. Add to the sugar. Mix well with sugar. Add to Jello and mold.
Another Christmas favorite!
- 1 pkg. cherry Jello
- 1 pkg. red hots candy
- 1 c. boiling water
- 2 c. applesauce
Dissolve Jello and red hots in boiling water. Cool to room temperature before adding applesauce. Chill until set. Mix well and top salad with:
- 1/4 c. celery
- 1/4 c. nutmeats
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. light cream
Mix well and top salad.
This is my personal holiday favorite!
- 1 pkg. Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. pistachio pudding mix
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 c. chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c. pecans (optional)
Mix all ingredients well. Chill well before serving.
View More Christmas Family Traditions
Share Your Christmas Family Tradition