Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (3 year old)

Does anybody have any ideas for games and things for an indoor Spiderman birthday party for a 3 year old?

By Corine from Loyalton, CA

Answers

Here is a rough idea: in light of not having spider man wrist launchers for everyone use dart guns with string tied to the dart(up by the dart head). Have the kids make a circle on a slick floor (wood or vinyl) put an object in the middle of the circle (see below). The object is they shoot the object and real it in to win a prize.

The object to shoot at is questionable. Darts from dart guns have that suction end but aren't very easy to get stuck on something. And with these kids only 3 that could be too frustrating. I would suggest glue magnets on the end of the darts. One thought is you could make little stand ups of a bunch of villains. Cut up a comic book and tape or glue the bad guys onto light card board (cereal box cardboard). Cut a small notch in the base and take a small piece of cardboard and cut a notch in it. Slide the two notches together (makes an X when you look at the bottom).

This will make a base so they stand. Put paper clips on different spots of the bad guy to attract the magnets to when shot. The one that captures the most bad guys wins.

Another game idea they might be too young for but I'll mention it here for reference.

Get pictures of different villains that Spiderman fights regularly: Sandman, Doc Oc, Lizard, Green Goblin, Vulture, Venom. One for each kid.

Set the pictures out and let the kids look at them so they know who they are "fighting" so to speak. Have them turn around and tape one villain to the back of each child.

Tell the children they are all Spiderman and they have to figure out who there opponent is. The can look at the other kids backs and eliminate those villains and they can ask each other questions about the villain on their back but NOT who it is. Does he have claws, does he fly, is he green, etc.

This game could be done with other superheroes as well like Batman and Superman.

November 23, 2009 Flag

I would like to know if anyone out there has any ideas for a soon to be 3 year old's Spiderman birthday party. The party is March 6.

Barb

Answers:

I am throwing my nephew his 4th birthday party with Spiderman as the theme. I went to Factory Card Outlet and bought some supplies. They have all the napkins, cups, party games, toys etc. Orientaltrading.com also has a 'set' you can buy. Hope this helps. (02/04/2005)

By Michele

I found a nice Spiderman mask and glove set for my son at Walmart for $14.99. He is going to show up at the party dressed as Spiderman, and he will also be wearing a red shirt and blue shorts. (07/12/2005)

By kina

Hi, I have a son who will be 3 the day after Christmas and he also loves Spiderman. Are you having this birthday at home? If so, you could have a pinata. We are planning on one with him and have actually found one at Walmart here in our town. Anyway, my sister-in-law had one last year at her son's 4th birthday and they loved it. It's a thought anyway! (10/26/2005)

By angie

Hi, my son's birthday is Feb. 8 and your son and I have the same birthday. This year I plan to give my son his first big party. He is also turning 3. I have hired a Spiderman figure to visit the party for 2 hours. I also have a hay ride, pin the spider on the web game, and I ordered Spiderman cups and napkins with my son's face on it, and I personally made the invitations with my son's picture on it. A Spiderman seems like he is sitting behind him with the number 3. I also purchased Spiderman figures that hang from the ceiling and made a lot of red and blue streamers. Well, so far that is all I have. His party is Feb. 12. Good luck. (01/26/2006)

By Danielle

A neat Spiderman party invitation idea is to wrap the invitation with Spiderman's web. You can use black thread or wire and wind it around, say rubber, cardboard, or some other material that will make the invitation appear authentic.

Dee (03/13/2006)

By fun-theme-party-ideas

You could call it a "superhero" birthday party. Each guest could be a different superhero. Your son could be Spiderman, but each of the other kids could be a different superhero. Have them dress up or wear a superhero t-shirt to show which superhero they are. Play games and whoever wins is the "superhero" of the game! They can bring their superhero action figures to play with and color pictures of superheros!

Give out superhero stickers or small figurines as part of prizes/goody bags. They could grab them out of a superhero pillowcase, and your son could keep the pillowcase as a keepsake when the party is over. (03/20/2009)

By CJKidz

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Spider-man comic, Amazing Fantasy #15, the first appearance of Spider-Man
Spider-Man Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesNovember 23, 2009
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄