School Supply Savings at Dollar Tree

Does your kids go back to school? Or are they homed schooled? It doesn't matter! You can easily get your kids the supplies that they need. Don't spend your money all at Walmart. If you go to Dollar Tree you could save $25.99! It's true. Don't listen to the commercials, listen to your heart and all your organs. Thank you.

By ilovebabys1999 from Zebulon, NC

If you have a local Rite Aid and they still have school supplies they will be about 75 to 90% off. Same with Halloween stuff right now. Walgreens has left over school and Halloween stuff at about 60% off. But Rite Aid is about the best for buying clearance stuff, especially after a holiday. Even just a couple days before the holiday. I bought some Halloween things 2 days before Halloween for 60% off. Check your out; what can it hurt?

June 1, 2011 Flag

I have found that the dollar store is a great place to buy school supplies.

By Mary

The schools where I live specify certain items and most of them won't be found at dollar stores.

You have to be careful about the paper at the dollar stores. If it's an off brand made for the dollar stores, the paper is usually so thin that it tears really easy! I've had to throw notpads away because they were so worthless. Once I even got a set of small spiral notepads & the paper seemed to have some kind of shiny coating on it so that the pencil barely left marks on it, pens didn't want to write on it & the paper still tore!

Our elementary schools specifies exactly what they want, but the upper grades don't. I almost always buy the kids pens, pencils & erasers at the dollar store for sure, it's a whole lot cheaper! Once I even found those giant pink erasers as big as your hand there for $1, the kids got a big kick out of that!

Parenting School SuppliesNovember 9, 2009
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
🎄