Nontoxic Shrubs for Desert Garden

I am looking for ideas for non poisonous shrubs for desert gardening. I would like color with flowering plants.

Hardiness Zone: 8b

Cuppie from North Las Vegas, NV

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I love my Desert Willow. It produces pink flowers from Spring to Winter. It grows fast and sways in the wind. I have only watered it once this year after the rains stopped in the Spring. I have tried to prune to make it taller but it grows how it wants so just gave up.

cactus garden
Desert Gardening Advice
Home and Garden Gardening ShrubsSeptember 9, 2007
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Buying Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Ornamental Shrubs
Caring for Ornamental Shrubs
Desert Landscaping
Desert Landscaping Ideas
House Surround by Plants
Adding Privacy With Plants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:25:45 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.