Snow (Maltipoo)

Snow is a one year old Maltipoo. I adopted my beautiful little dog from someone who was neglecting him. I can remember adopting him last winter. He was very cold, scared, lonely, and shy. I guess he was abused at his previous home.

My dog hid under the bed for about three days. He only came out to eat. I told him that I cared about his well being and he would have a great life with me. I held him in my arms and rocked him to sleep. When he woke up he never left my side. Today we are the best of friends. I believe that love overshadows abuse.

My dogs loves to go to the park, do tricks, watch TV, play with his toys, and greet other dogs for magical fun. I am a local pet fashion designer. I create beautiful handmade affordable clothing for small dogs. My dog Snow is a full time model for my business.

By Pet Fashion Designer from Philadelphia PA

Glad to hear you rescued! "Until there are no more...."

Maltipoo (Maltese Poodle)
Maltipoo (Maltese Poodle) Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 18, 2009
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
🎄
🍂