Dawn's Christmas Tradition

Every year the day after Christmas my family and I go to camp in Fort Wilderness at Disney for a week. We have done this since I was very young. My cousins used to come from Michigan and the two families would make lots of wonderful memories that we STILL talk about today. Now that we are all older and have our own families, we all take our children so that they can have the same great experiences. There is so much to do there, we usually don't go into the park since it is so crowded.

Fort Wilderness has an outdoor movie every night complete with a sing'a'long with Chip and Dale. There is so much to do, you never get bored. I look forward to this time to bond with my children and reminisce with my parents and brother and sisters. We usually take bikes and lots of stuff for the kids to experience. I wouldn't trade this time with my family for anything, it is our tradition that I hope my children will carry on.

By Dawn from Gainesville, FL

Just wondering when is the best month to go to Disney? Do you camp in a tent, trailer or cabin? Elaborate on your family reunion. We would like to plan a trip from Tennessee for a week this spring or summer.

Thanks, TJ

Decorated Christmas Tree
Family Christmas Traditions
Holidays and Parties Christmas TraditionsDecember 15, 2005
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A girl opening a small gift.
Christmas Countdown Gift Ideas
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume