Keikei (Orange Cat)

Keikei is a 10 month old orange cat. He was rescued at about two weeks when we saw someone throw him out of a car window passing by. He was found in some bushes and has turned out to be the most loving of all of my cats. Of course, he has received an ample amount of love from us and my grandchildren.

He is very curious and his favorite thing to do is to steal my jewelry off of my dressing table and carry it into the living room. He is quite fascinated with plastic bags of all sorts, just the sound of crinkling one has him running.

He sits on the kitchen counter and watches me wash dishes. This little guy had a rough start but he is so loving and cuddles up into my chest to sleep at night. He loves our two older cats as if they were part of his litter. His curiosity keeps us entertained often.

By Zippy

God Bless you and God Bless KeiKei! I too had a beloved rescued kitty who was about six weeks old when he was put out of a car in the middle of a busy intersection! People can be so heartless :-(

Rescued pets are the very best! Thumbs up for sharing your and KeiKei's story!

Looks as though you may have another musician in the making. :-) KeiKei seems to be as interested in what's going on around him as our Sir Catty-Kit is here. Eventually, they know our lives as good as we do. And they are so very precious and add so much joy to everything we do.

It's hard to be sick around a playful one as I seem to always end up laughing at them peeking out of boxes or batting a feathered homemade bird around.

Thank you for sharing KeiKei with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

You are a pet saint! What a wonderful cat!

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 23, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume