Use Hairdryer Diffuser for Flower Arrangement

When you purchase a new hair drier, very often it comes with one of those plastic diffuser things that pop onto the end. Most of us just toss them away. But diffusers are round, have holes and little legs, so they make great stem holders for fresh flowers. Put the diffuser in a large vase or pretty bowl, poke flowers into the holes and add water. The flowers stand up nicely and do not clump together.

By Ladybug from Mansfield, SD

I consider myself to be pretty thrifty but I never would have thought of this. I'm always saving things with the thought that I'll find some reason to reuse it. What a great Idea!

Crafts FloralAugust 16, 2010
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Silk Wedding Flowers
Using Acrylic Water
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips