Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Product Review: Advantage Wonder Cleaner Degreaser (Citrus)

Shining windows and mirrors are a cinch now for me. I purchased a product called Advanage new citrus cleaner degreaser, from a door to door salesman. It's amazing! I mixed up a capful with 32 oz. of water as directed and used a cotton only t-shirt and the windows have NO streaks. A tough problem with the inside car windows and those got great,too.

Believe me, I didn't clean windows very often because they never got streak free. This product actually works. Recently I used it on my fiberglass tub surround and tub floor. used it on a miracle sponge and WOW , so clean and no lines of dirt down the tub walls where other products just ran down and streaked. When this bottle (34 oz. of concentrate) is empty, believe me I'll order more.

Source:

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Scams-Xposed.com07/08/2011

Frankly the stuff doesn't work any better than water. After watching the door to door salesman do all these demonstrations, I tried the same thing with water. Same results. The product is a sham and the sales tactics are a scam.

By Julie (Guest Post)12/14/2008

Well, I love it. I have used it on a no wax vinyl floor and it did not harm it in anyway. I dilute it using the mid range dilution...strong, but not the strongest or weakest dilution combo with water. I have a hard time with scented products of any sort and I love the smell of the citrus cleaner. I love that it cleans mirrors and windows with NO smearing and then it cleans bathtub rings with no effort at all.

I get about twenty bottles from the one liter size, which is roughly $40, making each bottle of cleaner cost $2 which is very reasonable. I used to use Kaboom for cleaning most everything but then of course had to use a separate window cleaner. Kaboom is much more expensive and in my opinion smells horrible and does no better a job. I have had the Wonder Cleaner get out things that no other cleaner would. I have also used it with my carpet cleaner on high traffic areas and it did a great job there too.

I did not buy the whole cleaning system, only the one product and I love it. It does a great job without putting out fumes like many other cleaners do. I will keep using it. To me the best part is that I can use it for many different applications, thus eliminating the need to have multiple products. Especially in the kitchen, I can clean the whole stove, microwave inside and out without streaking and having to go over it with a streak free window or other cleaner. Even my husband noticed the difference, when usually he couldn't care less, much less notice anything. I think some people just like to complain. I have no clue regarding their customer service as I have never tried to return anything.

By sharon11/14/2008

I agree apeters. Advantage is FABULOUS! It will even remove the rust from chrome. cleans my carpet, windows, removes the wax from my kitchen floor without all the scrubbing and best of all, NO AMMONIA smell. You use such a small amount of the product, that the price is reasonable. I use it for everything!

By Marilyn Vandekieft [2]11/14/2008

This is not a new product; I purchased mine several years ago, and don't doubt its cleaning ability. However, when I looked at the brochure that came with it, I noticed that it cannot be used on no-wax floors. It actually strips the no-wax coating. You'll notice there are no dilutions on the bottle for cleaning floors. I thought: if it strips the protective coating on floors, what else will it harm? Also, the lady who sold it to me led me astray as to other uses of it (I don't remember anymore what she said). Wanting to return it, I remember spending quite some time contacting the distributor (in Arkansas--the main office is in Illinois)--in fact I was beginning to suspect a scam because I had such a difficult time reaching someone. When I finally talked with someone, I said I wanted to return it and was told I couldn't do that because the car with the salespeople in it was no longer in the area. After much discussion, the woman who I talked to agreed to return my money. That was several years ago, and I've still got a full bottle. It was terribly expensive--I find it much cheaper to clean my windows and mirrors with vinegar and water...no streaks and cheap!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.