Hot Glue Without a Glue Gun

If you need to use hot glue for crafts then cut chunks of glue sticks into an old pan and warm on the stove, then dunk things that need to be glued into the glue. Use the pan over and over after glue cools and just reheat. You could also use a mini crock pot. Just be careful not to get burned.

By Melanie

I have an old potpourri mini pot that you would put water in, some potpourri and let simmer all day. I wonder whether that would get hot enough to melt the glue? Sometimes I see glue sticks at garage sales that are a different size than the glue gun I have at home.

Using a Hot Glue Gun
Using a Hot Glue Gun
Crafts AdviceDecember 14, 2004
Making Fabric Pins
Making Fabric Pins
Cleaning a Glue Gun
Cleaning a Hot Glue Gun
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎉
🎄