Gabby (Calico)

Gabby is a 4 four year old Calico. Gabby is the kitten we kept out of the litter that our cat Sassy had in Florida. She chases squirrels and foot balls, watches birds, watches TV, and she loves to eat! Gabby just gave birth to a litter of 5, want one? :)

By Jackie

Gabby (Calico)

She is a very pretty kitty girl. Calicos always have the sweetest faces, I think. They are almost the best mousers and make such good mothers.

Thank you for sharing Gabby with us. I hope she lives for a very long time for you to love and enjoy.

Pookarina

Your kitty girl is adorable. Can you please have her spay now that she has a litter? There are too many cats that are in need of a home that are in our shelters today...

Totally in agreement with K9cats! Please get her spayed. Tens of thousand of animals are euthanized every year. Please help stop the suffering by this single act of love. Thanks!

Hi, love those Calicos! I would probably take one if you were anywhere near me in Florida!

Cute pictures.

Thanks for sharing, we need nice things to see and love.

Thank you, Gabby will be getting fixed asap, we let her mother have one litter too. Both of my cats were and are good little mothers, thank you for your concern for her. :)

Please vote for Gabby, Thanks

You really need an education on the suffering of kittens from breeders. Haven't you heard? There are no homes. You are proud that you breed and cause at least 85% euthanasia? I don't understand. Please visit the shelter/pound and watch the miracle of death.

This is to muttmom, you really need a education on manners.

I have homes for all 5 of her kittens. I started finding homes as soon as I knew she was pregnant. I have never had to take any of my animals to the pound for your information!

Photos Pets CatsMarch 12, 2011
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎉
🎄