Uses for Fragrant Powder

I have a number of boxes of fragrant body powder. I hate to give them away. What can I do with them, other than use them for body powder?

Sharon from South Illinois

open containers and put these in linen, clothing, and towel closets and cabinets

sprinkle on carpets as carpet powder...and in vaccuum bag as a refresher

Sprinkle inside shoes!! Much better smelling ;-)

I use it a lot in the winter months. I sprinkle a little on my mattress before putting the sheets on to give it a nice smell. Then in the summer, I just open the windows and it seems to refresh it too!

You might make sachets. Find a tightly woven fabric, cut into two squares (about 3" X 3"); sew together three sides, scoop in the powder, then sew together the last side. Then you can put them in your drawers, on shelves for a nice scent.

I read in some book recenlty that the women would sprinke them on their bed sheets

I use my scented powder as dry shampoo - you sprinkle it in your hair and then brush it out to take out greasiness - & it smells nice and refreshes your hair, too.

donating the boxes of powder to a nursing home for the patients would be great appreciated, I'm sure.

I use body powder to help keep cool in the desert heat. Check with your neighbors or co-workers, first, if you're still gung-ho on getting rid of them. Use them as gifts (if you got them as gifts, remember who gave each to you, so you don't give back their gift.)

Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Measuring spoon with homemade baking powder.
Homemade Baking Powder Recipes
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
Uses for Talcum Powder
Uses for Talcum Powder
🎄
🍂