Kitchen Tools for Deviled Eggs

When making deviled eggs, I use 2 tools that help simplify the task and help in making the eggs look more uniform.

After peeling the eggs and cutting them in half, I put the yolks through a hand grater (the type that has a small compartment for the food and has a turn handle). This makes the yolks easier to mix with your dressings and seasonings.

I use a small scoop (like a miniature ice cream scoop) that has a release button to scoop uniform amounts of the mix into the egg white halves. I top my eggs with a dash of Old Bay. They look neater this way. (I got my small scoop from Pampered Chef.)

By Debra from Bel Air, MD

If you want all deviled eggs to remain equals slice them through the long way & not the short way.

If you slice them crosswise one side will hold more filling than those sliced lengthwise.

Deviled Eggs Closeup
Deviled Eggs Tips
Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsAugust 27, 2008
Gourmet deviled eggs, with a chive garnish.
Deviled Eggs Recipes
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Photo of skull deviled eggs.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Deviled Chicken
Deviled Chicken Recipes
🎄