Downloading Instrumental Music

I need to find instrumental music that I can download for my Sunday School class. I thought maybe karaoke music might do. Are there any sites that do this? I don't want to buy a CD or anything pre-made. I have specific songs we are trying to learn and we don't always have music.

Thanks in advance!!

Brenda from PTC, GA

Karaoke music is almost always for $ - but you can download music & words on sites &they could learn it by ear....then there is lots of free sacred/hymn music

Is there a member of your church or music minister who could play these so you can make a recording. It shouldn't take them more than a few minutes of time.

If you google the name of your song and MIDI you may find an instrumental arrangement. Midi files must be played on your computer (or a keyboard with a way to input ie floppy drive etc) but can be recorded from the computer.

If you are looking for something that is under copyright you will probably have to pay.

Also try for arrangements and original worship music (as well as much other!)

Girl Downloading Music
Tips for Downloading Music
Computers Internet TipsJanuary 16, 2007
Decoupaging a dresser with old sheet music.
Decoupaging Furniture With Sheet Music
Closeup of a woman playing keyboard
Saving Money on Music Lessons
Bride and Groom Planning Wedding Music
Saving Money on Wedding Music
Dracula and a witch dancing.
Halloween Music Ideas