Tole (Sheltie)

Tole is a 16 year old Sheltie. Tole was a rescue dog from Nevada. We brought him to Wisconsin and now he's the perfect pal and a total snowdog!

He thinks it's fun to tap dance on my feet, and he likes to watch me cook. When I was very ill this winter, he stood guard outside my bedroom until I could come out!

By Shelli from Onalaska, WI

What an adorable Sheltie! Looks like he loves the snow.

What a beauty!! You are lucky to have such a wonderful friend, and he in the fact that you rescued him.

He is having a ball in that snow, isn't he?! I know you are so proud of him and he's just as proud of you. Thank you for sharing Tole with us and God bless you.

Shetland Sheepdog
Shetland Sheepdog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 11, 2008
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:03:46 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.