Rubber Stains on Laundered Clothing

A black rubber bug was left in a pants pocket, the pants were washed and dried and left stains on white clothes. How can these stains be removed?

Bonnie

Best Answer

Wal Mart carries "Wipe Away" in a green and orange can in the paint dept. It's an oil and works GREAT in gettng rubber, furniture stains, ink, etc. out of clothing and carpet. It has never ruined any fabric that I used it on. Good Luck!!

Best Answer

I have a gorgeous quilt that got caught in the dryer belt. It has rubber stains on it and has been laundered twice to remove chemicals tried. I tried rubbing alcohol and WD-40 recommended on this site. Nothing. Should I let the solvent sit on the stain? Would Wipe Off work better? Please help!

Bottom of Rubber Boot
Removing Rubber Stains
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 21, 2007
Pair of black boots and tennis shoes on a vinyl floor
Cleaning Black Rubber Marks on Laminate Flooring
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
blue fan
Cleaning Rubber Stains from Furniture
🎉
🎄