Grilling Ahead for the Week

To save energy and time, I cook on the grill almost every weekend. I cook 2-3 different meats, such as burgers, chicken, hot dogs, or pork chops. I also cook several side dishes, such as, baked potatoes, grilled squash, or open a can of corn and put on the grill. I have enough for 2-3 more meals. This way I do not heat up my kitchen for several meals. I just use the microwave. It also provides a few different meal options without seeming like leftovers.

By Leslie from Brandon, MS

That is a great idea! Just make sure you don't do too much or you can get sick from the cooked food sitting in your fridge!

GMTA ;-) Sometimes I make even more than usual and freeze in individual serving containers for a few weeks down the road :-)

Several types of meats being grilled on a round grill
Saving Money on Grilling
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillJuly 13, 2008
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
grilled salmon
Green Grilling Tips
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage