Precious The Dog

Precious is 8 months old. She was rescued from beach nearby. She likes to play with other dogs and follow me around.

By precious

She looks just our little dog Maddie! We got her almost 1 year ago at a rescue for Westhighland Terriers. I'm sure if she's a Westie, she'll have lots of energy and tons of love to give you. Congratulations on getting such a great little girl!

May 3, 2010 Flag

Precious is 9 months old. I got her 1 month ago. She likes to run beside me on the bike. She's a bundle of fun.

By jumbary from Fort Myer, FL

Precious The Dog

Precious is as cute as she can be! Give her a big hug for me, and God bless you both. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (12/13/2007)

By tedsmom

Precious The Dog

What a sweetie pie! She looks like a happy puppy! Merry Christmas to you all! (12/13/2007)

By Jane

Precious The Dog

He is just as cute as can be...and very aptly named! Please don't let him run beside you on your bike when it is hot outside. Our neighbors had a beautiful lab and he had a heart attack while running next to him on his bike. The temperature was about 85º-90º. I know that sometimes it can get really warm down there in Florida and we don't want anything to happen to him. (12/13/2007)

By Marilyn.

Precious The Dog

I live in Bonita...Your dog is cute! Merry Christmas. (12/14/2007)

By Sharon

Photos Pets DogsMay 3, 2010
Baby Bird
Baby Bird Photos and Information
old photos
Removing Paper Stuck to a Photo
Estate Sale
Shopping Estate Sales
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog