Use Baby Wipes On Floor Spills

Use baby wipes to clean up spills on the floor. My back is bad, so I sit here at my desk and scoot around on my office chair (on wheels) pushing a baby wipe with my foot! It's a whole lot easier and the cost is minimal. Excuse me, I must get back to that spot in the corner:)

By Flitter from Ontario, Canada

Sounds like to me, you have a very clean house to go with that sense of humor.

I also use baby wipes for a number of uses! I have four cats and 1 dog so hardly a day goes by that one of them doesn't throw up. I keep the wipe containers in most rooms for easy clean up. I've used them on newer carpeting with no problems. I also use them just to clean areas where the cats eat, the top of their litter pans,, really just about anywhere. The slight moistness picks up dust or pet hair and it doesn't matter if you use the generic kind either.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJuly 2, 2008
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes