CenterpiecesParty

Wine Bottle Centerpieces

I'm getting married in April 07 and the wedding is taken place indoor. My finance and I make homemade bottles of wine. I need to come up with an idea to use our bottle wine for centerpiece. Any help of advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Amanda from Methuen

Are the bottles of wine just for decoration, for drinking, or for favors?

How about centering the wine bottles on mirror tiles, with bunches of artificial grapes around them?

Put the wine bottles on a box or something to elevate them, and surround them with the wine glasses for the table. Decorate the box with tulle and fake grapes.

Obtain mini wooden crates from the craft store, and create your own labels to put on the end of the crates ad the bottles.

If the wine needs to be chilled, how about ice buckets decorated with tulle and fake grapes?

Hi, Congratulations on your wedding! Download Avery DPRO5 (it is free) and use Avery #8254 labels to make your own wine bottle labels. You can include pictures and text. They will be really memorable.

Take a piece of net, twist it and put it lengthwise down the center of each table. Gift wrap about 4 varied size boxes and arrange in a tower shape in the center of the net on the table. Put a bottle of wine and several glasses on the boxes. You can put glitter etc. on the net.

A friend of mine makes her own wine also and for my son's wedding made them a gift of wine using the invitation as the label and then decorating the top with ribbon and beads.

Thanks for all your great tips, but Tedebear, what is the website for loading Aver DPR05 label software? Please advice.

Hi Amanda,

go to avery.com and you will see design pro. You can download dpro5 at no charge.

You can take your wine bottles for your wedding & decorate them. I went to a near by craft store and bought scrap book stickers (3-D) or others. You pick out what best describes you & your fiancee'. They have wedding stickers as well.

Example: Skiing, golfing, shopping, boating; whatever you do together or separate, you can find on the scrap book isle.

I did a bottle for my 22 year old daughter. I put nursing, shopping, movies, dance.. they sell words and numbers, you'll see it all, it was perfect. It's cheaper if you go online to scrap booking. A lot cheaper. Good Luck!

If you are having assigned seating, you can affix large printed numbers on the top of each bottle, and on the label you should put your family name and year you got married. it could read as follows:

Jones Family (back label)

Est.2013

The front label should be a picture of you and the groom. Good Luck + Best wishes on your wedding day.