Use Swiffer Cloth To Clean Out Filter

After shaking out the filter in my swiffer floor vac/sweeper, I find that dust, lint and cat hair are still stuck to the filter and not so easy to remove. So, after removing the swiffer duster cloth, I fold the used side in half and use the clean side of the cloth to the remove the stuck on debris from the filter.

By Anne from Canada

Thank you for giving me another good idea using the swifter duster. As I read your suggestion it reminded me that my swifter hand duster is very slim and with the duster on it, it has good picking up power. I've been looking for something that would reach down into the pocket under the lint trap in the dryer. Lint clings to the metal down inside and I can't reach it. We do take the front off the drying occasionally and vacuum it out but between times it is good to be able to clean that pocket. Voila! The Swifter duster worked perfectly and thank you again for the prompt.

I get double use out of my cloths. I flip them over and use both sides saving on Swiffer cloths.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 22, 2008
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Changing the Batteries on a Swiffer Wet Jet
🎉
🎄