Group Names for a High School Reunion

I am planning a fun 35th year high school class reunion. I've racked my brain trying to think of fun GROUP games to lighten up the evening. If any readers know of any PLEASE HELP! It's in 2 WEEKS! Thanks in advance. I know ThriftyFun people will come through.

Sharon from Ravenna, KY

The following game was used more as an "intoduction" game but would certainly work for people that already know each other as well. It's called "Break the Ice" Bingo. On a pre-set bingo grid with the FREE Space in its regular spot, print anything imaginable from "drove/flew in from California" to has 3 kids, is a grandparent, married their classsweetheart etc. Then make copies to hand out to every person who comes (make extras in case people bring more people!) Make sure to have many pens or even miniature golf pencils on hand. The object is to have everyone go from person to person and get re-aquainted. The only catch is that they can only ask ONE of the square questions to that ONE person so it gets everyone talking to everyone and the first to get a BINGO (or if you want it to last longer a FULLY covered card) wins. Whomever asks the question and get it "right" with the person they asked, that questioner gets the questionees signature as proof in their square. Was sure fun when I played it ... let me know if you try it and how it goes. Have a great 35th Reunion! --- MATT

Have classmates send you trivia of themselves, particularly from the time when you were in school together. Also have them complete a questionnaire to find out about what they are doing now. From that you can create a game where you match the person's name with their piece of trivia, create a crossword puzzle, etc. Award prizes to whomever wins. Also, you could give out prizes for who traveled the furtherest to attend the reunion, who has the most children, who has been married the longest, etc. I don't know if any of this will help you. My class is so small I wouldn't have to get info. from other classmates. We have known each other since kindergarten.

Holidays and Parties Parties GamesSeptember 14, 2006
Photo of a large high school and its football field.
High School Activities Ideas
Woman with Gag Gift for Family Reunion
Gag Gifts for Family Reunion
Sloppy joes for a large group.
Making Sloppy Joes for a Large Group
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion