Wrapping Paper for Sewing Patterns

Here's my favorite tip for left over "Xmas Print" wrapping paper: I sew and like to alter or make my own patterns so, my favorite "Christmas Left Over Tip" is to use left over Christmas wrapping paper for making patterns with. I just use the back side which is white to draw and cut out my patterns. The white back side of left over Christmas paper also works great for Kids to draw and color on.

By Cyinda from Near Seattle

Other ideas: glue paper to card stock to create holiday cards for next year; use paper for decoupage projects, like jars, boxes, etc., to put gifts in next year, or over plain ornament balls for ornaments with a hand-made flair.

That is a great idea! I also like the ideas added by Ree 127. My daughter has used wrapping paper for origami, also.

Crumbled red and yellow wrapping paper
Uses for Leftover Wrapping Paper
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gift WrappingDecember 22, 2007
Square version of tree top.
Making Recycled Paper Mini Trees
Row of Wrapped Gifts
Saving Money on Wrapping Paper
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
Newspapers
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper
🎉
🎄