Weight Loss Pills Reviews

I am desperate to lose weight but I drive with my boyfriend in his truck all week, so I can't really exercise. Does anyone have any recommendations for a safe, healthy diet pill?

Jaclyn from Mayfield, KY

Answers

Best Answer

The answer you are looking for is to change your eating habits, There are no magic pills. I have not tried proactol, but if it is something that could cause you to have to stop unnecessary for calls of nature that might present problems. I wish you the best of luck with will power. I am trying hard almost the same way you are.

Variety of pills and tape measure on a white background
Weight Loss Pills Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and Fitness SupplementsNovember 6, 2008
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Medication for a sick Golden Retriever puppy.
Giving Pills to Dogs
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🎉
🎄