Weight Loss Pills Reviews

I am desperate to lose weight but I drive with my boyfriend in his truck all week, so I can't really exercise. Does anyone have any recommendations for a safe, healthy diet pill?

Jaclyn from Mayfield, KY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

The answer you are looking for is to change your eating habits, There are no magic pills. I have not tried proactol, but if it is something that could cause you to have to stop unnecessary for calls of nature that might present problems. I wish you the best of luck with will power. I am trying hard almost the same way you are.

Variety of pills and tape measure on a white background
Weight Loss Pills Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and Fitness SupplementsNovember 6, 2008
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Medication for a sick Golden Retriever puppy.
Giving Pills to Dogs
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:18:37 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.