Keeping Important Items Handy

Hey, I'm 15 years old and hope I can help you all out! My tip is that if you find you lose things perpetually, like cell phones, car keys, credit cards, phone numbers, or any other small item, you can buy a simple CD holder (the ones that hang on the wall or door), hang it up, and store all your small but necessary items in it. It works great! The items are easy to remove and put back in, and if you hang it somewhere obvious, you'll never lose your stuff! Hope I helped!

By Becca P.

Good for you, Becca, what a gal, starting out life being organized right from the get-go! You go girl! Another wall-hanging organizer you might like is save your old blue jeans, the back pocket parts, stitch (or duct tape or staple on the wrong sides?) them together, hang those on the wall. You can put lots of stuff in the pockets and they look cute. Jayne

You are 15 and you are already that organized? Good for you! I'm 61 and I never thought of that. What a good idea!

Wish you had a picture--I'm a visual person. But it sounds like a great idea!

Keys on Keyring
Keeping Track of Your Keys
Organizing TipsSeptember 21, 2004
Fragile Label on Cardboard Shipping Box
Shipping Breakables
money belt
Keeping Valuables Safe When Traveling
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
🎄