Ramsey (Domestic Shorthair)

All kitties should have their own fish tank!

My cat's name is Ramsey. I named him after chef Gordon Ramsey because I love to cook and Ramsey can be a little hellion. He is 2 years old and a domestic shorthair. My husband and I got him from a pet adoption sponsored by Pet Finders. He was 4 months old when we got him.

He loves to play "fishy". Fishy is about 3 felt fish on the end of a long elastic pole. We play that every night. He looks forward to it. He's my pride n joy and great company for me especially since my husband passed away. He is very affectionate and loves to snuggle. He licks my face every morning when it's time to get up and feed him. He comes when he's called and can hi 5 me for treats.

By Kathy from Sylvania, OH

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 11, 2010
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos