Making Rugs from Scrap Fabrics and T-Shirts - Categories:

RugsCrafts

Making Rugs from Scrap Fabrics and T-Shirts

I was wondering if anyone has directions for creating a rug from fabric scraps? I prefer one that involves sewing rather than crocheting. I have seen a few tutorials online, but wanted to "pick the brains" of the Thriftyfun community before committing to a certain method. I like the look of a shag (shaggy) type rug. I am also interested in rugs made from t-shirts. Thanks in advance!

By Pamela from McMinnville, TN

Answers

Have I got the perfect one for you then! It's made from t-shirts & it's sewn. I've been wanting to try this ever since I saw it! If you make one, please post pictures? http://www.inst  -warm-crazy-rug/